Search My Blog

Friday, October 29, 2010

Moovida, the free media player - - play all your files - AVI, mp3, MKV, DivX, MOV, MP4

I tried Moovida out today. It's has a great looking interface and plays most of the Media files and Images on my Fedora 13 System, after I updated and install the optional Plug-ins. It's great how you can install them right from the Moovida Interface. I'm running it controlling it with my Keyboard and Mouse. I Don't have a Remote Control hooked up to this Computer. But I do have a Remote and a Sensor on another Computer that I will try out later. I think I'll go ahead and let it search my 824GB Backup Drive for Media and Pics. Then we'll really see just what it can Play;) So far I like it allot though!:)

The Eye Opening Media Experience

Moovida Core is the free desktop app that lets you organize and play all your digital videos and music in nearly any format from a slick interface.
  • Edit and organize all digital media stored locally and from your network
  • Play your music and videos in almost any format
  • Create custom music playlists, shuffle at random, or let the smart DJ take over
  • Access online content and services: Last.fm, podcasts and much more to come
  • Coming soon: Moovida Immersed media center, optimal for remote navigation
Go there...
http://www.moovida.com/

Don

No comments: