This Thunderbird Addon, adds a "Map" link, to your E-Mail Headers. The Map link, will do a Trace Rout from the Sender to you and show the results on a Map. There were no Instructions on how to use this Addon, anywhere that I could find. So, it took me a few minutes to figure it out. That was a Pain!:O But, once I figured it out. It is easy and fast to use. You don't have to use "View - Headers All" in Thunderbird to see and use the Map link, unless you want to. But, there is a + or - link in the Top Left Side of the Header. And you will have to click on the + to see the Map link (if the + is showing, that is). Otherwise, if the - is showing. Just look for the Map link in the Header. Also, below are some links to some Online E-Mail Header Trace Rout Tracing Tools. But, you have to copy and paste your Headers into the Tools to Trace them. So, I didn't try them, since I use Thunderbird and MailHops is faster and easier to use...
MailHops maps the route an email took to get to you. Displaying the senders location in the mail headers box. Click on the sender location to view a map of the mail route.Go there...
Free Trace Route Tools to Analyze E-Mail Headers To Show the Route Taken to get to You...
- MailHops Thunderbird - Google Search
- MailHops :: Add-ons for Thunderbird
- MailHops :: Versions :: Add-ons for Thunderbird
- Free Tool Analyses Email Header To Show Route Taken
- Email Header Analyzer, RFC822 Parser - MxToolbox
- E-Mail Header Analyzer - Analyze e-mail header lines
- Tracing Emails - Mail Parse - Parsing and Tracing Mail Headers - MailParse
- MailHops API
- Thunderbird Add-on | MailHops API