Search My Blog

Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Google Voice - Features

I've been using Google Voice since if first came out. It's a free phone call forwarding service from Google. I mostly use it to call a friend who is long distance to me on my Home Phone. I just have all calls go to voice mail. Then, it's free to Call him back or send an sms message with Google Voice. I just added him to my address book and calling him only takes 1 click on the Google Voice Web Site. I like the Voice-mail transcription feature too. I can use it to see who has called and Block callers that are just salesmen or people I don't know who sometimes randomly call. Check out the new features too... 

Google Voice

Features

Explore some of the most popular features of Google Voice by watching these videos:

©2010 Google

Go there...
http://www.google.com/googlevoice/about.html#

Don

No comments: