filed under: how-to, misc hacks
Making a PCB is very simple; it does not consume a lot of time and the results look professional. After reading this How-To and watching the step by step video, you will be able to make your own PCB in your workshop using just a few inexpensive materials.
Many people use protoboard and point-to-point wire everything, but needing multiple copies of the same circuit is the reason that forces many away from using protoboard. After making your first circuit board, you might not point-to-point wire anything again!
Go there Read More and See Videos...
Not as hard as I originally thought. But, still allot of soldering and drilling of holes! Still... Pretty Darn Cool!:)
- How To Etch a single sided PCB
- How-To: Etch a single sided PCB - Hack a Day
- The Design Challenge Winner! - Hack a Day
- Welcome to Rollette.COM
- Hydrochloric acid - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Toner - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Iron(III) chloride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Tinnit Kit - VETCO.NET
- TINNIT Electroless Tin Plating Solution Tutorial
- Tips on picking the right case - Hack a Day
- how-to - Hack a Day
- How To Etch Your Own Circuitboards - YouTube
- alt etch video - YouTube