The PIR Sensor - Motion Activated Art
In response to a viewer request Jeri Ellsworth designs a circuit for generating music, sound effects and motion control for an art installation. It uses the unique properties of the passive infrared sensor to detect motion and direction of people in the room.
Used in the project:
Passive Infrared Sensor (PIR)
TI launchPad MSP430
Gear reduced motors
Go there See Video...
- The PIR Sensor - Motion Activated Art
- Jeri getting her own show? - Hack a Day
- element14: Group: Jeri Ellsworth
- element14: Video: The PIR Sensor - Motion Activated Art
- Linear Technology - LTspice IV Downloads and Updates