Search My Blog

Friday, January 28, 2011

Free Brain-Training Game Claims To Improve Your Memory

Free Brain-Training Game Claims To Improve Your Memory


Go there...
http://www.techsupportalert.com/content/free-brain-training-game-claims-improve-your-memory.htm?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+gizmosbest+%28Gizmo%27s+Best-ever+Freeware%29&utm_content=Google+Feedfetcher

Ok, here's what makes the game hard... I haven't even tried it and probably wont since it is a Windows only App and I run Linux. But, I can see by just reading the description on how to play the game. That it would work against my common sense and training from 20 years of working with computers. Heck this works against my 48 years of being able to read and write!:O Here it is... in the description... " If the position of the blue square is the same as it was last time, ie a few seconds ago, press the "A" key to indicate a position match.  Alternatively, if the letter dictated by the nice lady is the same as last time, that signifies an audio match so press the "L" key instead. That's all there is to it." Now why in the world would they choose the A key for Position and not P??? And L for Audio?... What were they thinking??? A is for Audio and P is for Position... The only way to set this game up, that makes sense to an English Peaking Oh! I mean Speaking;) and Writing Person. See... it already has me messed up. That was an actual subliminal mistake and not on purpose. I wonder if the Game developers are not English Speakers - Writers? Or... maybe they're just Computer Programmers;)

Don

No comments: