Search My Blog

Sunday, November 7, 2010

YouTube - 1932 chevy truck - street legal - well.. almost!

Here's that 32 Chevy Rat Rod Pickup ready for to Hit the Road!:) I like what you've done with the big chain and the head lights. The whole stance of the Truck looks great! In True Rat Rod Fashion:) I made some screen shots of my favorite views in the Video. But, make sure and see the Video Below...

Don

1963impala2dr | July 20, 2010

Finally drove it on the highway. I still have to hook up the headlights, install the windshield, mount a horn and I think you have to have a wiper.. also have to lower the exhaust 2 inches.. but I may run that to the back anyway, its pretty smoky in the cab! haha.




Go there see full Screen Video...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LxQqW911aY&feature=youtube_gdata


No comments: