Qemu Launcher provides a graphical front-end to all basic, and many advanced QEMU computer emulator options. It allows you to create, save, and run multiple virtual machine configurations, create and convert disk images.
Qemu Launcher utilizes the full system emulation mode of QEMU that allows you to run unmodified operating system on virtual hardware.
Qemu Launcher also supports launching virtual machines from the command line, by specifying the configuration name:
qemu-launcher 'Configuration name'
Note that you still need a graphical environment to do this, unless the virtual machine is set to start in non-graphics mode.
Gtk2 Perl module
Gtk2::GladeXML Perl module
Locale::gettext Perl module
QEMU emulator suite
Registration Date: Tuesday 11/08/2005 at 02:42 CET
License: GNU General Public License V2 or later
Development Status: 4 - Beta
- QEMU is a generic and open source machine emulator and virtualizer
- Community Fedora Remix 13.1 “Lucky 13″ | Fusion Linux
- quemu - Google Search
- About - QEMU
- Manual - QEMU
- Download - QEMU
- QEMU on Windows
- Download Qemu Manager
- libguestfs, library for accessing and modifying VM disk images
- Qemu Launcher - Summary [Gna!]
- Virtual Machine Manager
- virt-what - detect if we are running in a virtual machine