What is services.exe? Is services.exe spyware or a virus?
How to fix services.exe related problems?
1. Run Security Task Manager to check your services.exe process
2. Run Registry Booster to fix services.exe related errors
3. Run Spyware Doctor to remove persistent malware
Process name: Services and Controller app
This is the Services Control Manager, which is responsible for running, ending, and interacting with system services. Use this program to start services, stop them, or change their default from automatic to manual startup.
Note: The services.exe file is located in the folder C:\Windows\System32. In other cases, services.exe is a virus, spyware, trojan or worm! Check this with Security Task Manager.Virus with same name:
W32/Leave.B (service.exe) - Symantec Corporation
W32.Randex.R (service.exe) - Symantec Corporation
W32.HLLW.Kazping (service.exe) - Symantec Corporation
W32.XTC.Worm (service.exe) - Symantec Corporation
Go there Read more...
- Windows XP services.exe failed to initialize
- services.exe - Google Search
- services.exe Windows process - What is it?
- services.exe - services - Process Information
- services.exe failed to initialize - Google Search
- Windows XP services.exe / lsass.exe application failed to initialize boot error
- Application failed to initialize properly
- lsass.exe failed to initialize.... - MajorGeeks Support Forums
- Langa Letter: XP's No-Reformat, Nondestructive Total-Rebuild Option -- Windows XP Management
- Paul Thurrott's SuperSite for Windows: Slipstreaming Windows XP with Service Pack 2 (SP2)
- How to recover from a corrupted registry that prevents Windows XP from starting
- Adrynalyne's Self Help and Tweak Blog - Windows Live
- Help and Support
- Windows registry information for advanced users
- Working with the AppInit_DLLs registry value
- How to edit the registry offline using BartPE boot CD ?
- Bart's Preinstalled Environment (BartPE) bootable live windows CD/DVD