Search My Blog

Sunday, November 14, 2010

YouTube - Ingenuity in Action (1958) NHRA Hot Rod Film

This is a Great Short Movie about a Drag Racing Team going to the National Drag Races in Detroit Motor City in 1958. Just two years after I was born. All the guys in the movie look like the old Pics of my Dad. And He was a Hot Rodder too:) We had an old 1930's Chevy Sedan in our Back yard for years. He never got to finish it and Mom sold it to my Cousin. I did get to ride in it though, when I was about 5 years old. I remember it like it was yesterday!:) Man I wish I had that Car now!


Go there See whole Movie about 30 minutes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqCm7YO2GOI&feature=youtube_gdata

USAutoIndustry | October 02, 2009 

Made for hot rod fans; explains how to prepare and enter a car show; also serves as an ethnographic account of the "nomadic tribe of hotrodders".

Category:

Autos & Vehicles

Tags:


Go there See whole Movie about 30 minutes...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqCm7YO2GOI&feature=youtube_gdata

Don

No comments: