Search My Blog

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Ok, This is Great!!!:) Now the plugin-containe Process handles the Flash Videos.

This if a followup the this Previous Post and the images go with this Post...

Flash App npviewer.bin Slowing Firefox and my Fedora 13 System Down Allot! Using 50 to 100% of CPU Resources!

On my Fedora 13 - 32 Bit System. I have been having trouble with Flash Videos using up 50% to 100% of my CPU Resources!!!...

Ok, This is Great!!!:) I after uninstalling the
nspluginwrapper. Now the plugin-containe Process handles the Flash Videos. At least it does on the Page that gave me all of my headaches today. The Video is at, http://reeltruths.com/cool-it/ if you want to use this one as a test for yours. Now my Firefox is only using 5% CPU and 129MG of Memory and the plugin-containe Process handling the Flash Video is only using 15% to (at most on startup of the video) 30% CPU and 39MB of Memory. That's more like it!!! I have no idea if the nspluginwrapper App was installed along with another App (Browser or Media Player Perhaps) or if I installed it my self, just because it sounded good in the description. I do that allot... I find interesting Apps and install them to see if I like them. Then later, I have no memory of it at all:o I know, I know... But I can't help my self! Isn't Free and Open Source Software Great!;)

Don



npviewer search on DonsDeals Blog
cse
DonsDeals: Flash App npviewer.bin Slowing Firefox and my Fedora 13 System Down Allot! Using 50 to 100% of CPU Resources!
DonsDeals: Firefox - 50 Slow Performing Add-ons
DonsDeals: Ok, This is Great!!!:) Now the plugin-containe Process handles the Flash Videos.

No comments: