SN754410 Dual Motor Control
The SN754410 is a motor controller made by Texas Instruments. Don't let its tiny size fool you, it is very capable, very simple and very powerful. This tutorial will use the SN754410 to show you how to control two motors independently and accurately. See the images and video below for an introduction.
Read More and See Video...
Interesting... I wonder if this would help me build a Controller for an Electric Car Conversion?
- Intro to DC motor control using the SN754410
- Intro to DC motor control using the SN754410 - Hack a Day
- SN754410 Dual Motor Control - Introduction | PyroElectro - News, Projects & Tutorials
- Introduction to the H-bridge motor controller - Hack a Day
- Dual Motor Control - SN754410 - YouTube