Wednesday, 29 June 2011
Automated hallway Skirtingboard Lighting
When I fitted my new kitchen I put new flooring in though the hall into the kitchen, and at the same time removed all the skirting to be replaced.
When I fitted the flooring I laid some connecting wiring under the floor, just for this reason.
So, skirting board bought, box of LED lights, and a day off, here we go again!
1. Measured and cut the skirting board
2. Marked out where I wanted all the lights to be, and drilled the holes for fixing to the wall and also the 12mm holes for the lights to fit into.
- Automated LED Hallway Lighting
- Automated LED Hallway Lighting - Hack a Day
- My Projects: Automated hallway Skirtingboard Lighting
- Home Easy the home of Home Automation
- YouTube - Home Easy - Product Demonstration