Search My Blog

Friday, November 5, 2010

I looked again at Thermostats and these are the ones I like best now.

I looked again at Thermostats and these are the ones I like best now. The on that I would like to get. CARRIER Touch Screen Programmable Home Thermostat SKU TS21 * Universal thermostat - will replace virtually any thermostat including digital and analog thermostats. Price $38.95. Must be an older model, because I can't find the Manual or Pics on the manufacturers Web Site or any where else. Too bad, it looks like it would be a good one. But without a manual, we could end up in trouble, not being able to figure it out. The other one The Honeywell, costs $51.39 + $7.99 shipping. But it does look like the best one of this type. The other ones I saw have some bad reviews. I'm too tired now to decide. I've been reading this stuff for hours now...
Programmable Home Thermostat
CARRIER Touch Screen Programmable Home Thermostat : VMInnovations.com
Honeywell TH6110D1021 FocusPRO 6000 Programmable Thermostat
Honeywell TH6110D1021 FocusPRO 6000 Programmable Thermostat
Amazon.com: Honeywell TH6110D1021 FocusPro Programmable Digital Thermostat: Home Improvement
Don

No comments: