Search My Blog

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ToddFun.com » Blog Archive » Cruise control autopsy and experiments

7th July
2012
written by Todd Harrison
I was working on my 1994 Jeep Grand Cherokee today. Just changing oil and replacing an upper radiator hose. I put my hand on my cruise control module and leaned a bit too hard on it – “SNAP”. I broke off the vacuum nipple at the base of the plastic molded housing. That’s the end of that! Well, my cruise hasn’t work for over 10 years so I wasn’t too sad.   I thought I might as well do an autopsy to see how it worked and if it didn’t work then what went wrong so long ago.

Here is the full module with vacuum diaphragm canister control and throttle cable.


Read More and see more Pics...
http://www.toddfun.com/2012/07/07/cruise-control-autopsy-and-experiments/

Nice Post, I find it very interesting. Tod has quite a few interesting Posts and Videos on his Blog. Check em out!:)

Don


Cruise control autopsy and experiments 7th July 2012 written by Todd Harrison at Toddfun.com
A look inside what makes cruise control work - Hack a Day
ToddFun.com » Blog Archive » Cruise control autopsy and experiments
Cruise control autopsy and experiments - YouTube
Toddfun.com by Todd Harrison - Cruise control autopsy and experiments 7th July 2012 and More How Too's
A look inside what makes cruise control work - Hack a Day
ToddFun.com » Blog Archive » Cruise control autopsy and experiments
Cruise control autopsy and experiments - YouTube
ToddFun.com » All Postings
ToddFun.com » Blog Archive » Power Supply Repair Update: (PART4)
ToddFun.com » Blog Archive » Desk Calculator Teardown And Cleanup Swintec 401DP
Desk Calculator Teardown And Cleanup Swintec 401DP - YouTube
ToddFun.com: Power supply repair tutorial (part 4) - YouTube
ToddFun.com » Blog Archive » Power Supply Repair Update: (PART 6 of 6)
HeatSync Labs
Combat Advantage the Movie! - YouTube
Toddfun.com: Power supply repair part 6 - YouTube

No comments: