- Clear overview of running processes and resource usage
- Detailed system information and graphs
- Views and edits services
- Powerful process termination
- Bypasses security software and rootkits
- Other features useful for debugging and analyzing software
Read More and Download...
Process Hacker is a free and open source process viewer. This multi-purpose tool will assist you with debugging, malware detection and system monitoring. It includes powerful process termination, memory viewing/editing and other unique and specialized features.
Key features of Process Hacker:
- • A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer.
- • Detailed system statistics with graphs.
- • Advanced features not found in other programs, such as detaching from debuggers, viewing GDI handles, viewing heaps, injecting and unloading DLLs, and more.
- • Powerful process termination that bypasses security software and rootkits.
- • View, edit and control services, including those not shown by the Services console.
- • View and close network connections.
- • Starts up almost instantly, unlike other programs.
- • Many more features...
- News 07-09-12
- Software-Defined Radio remotely using a Linux wall wart - Hack a Day
- Trend Micro VP: Everyone helped avert DNSChanger disaster | For the Record Podcast - CNET News
- [Jeri Ellsworth] on making her c64 bass keytar - Hack a Day
- Pedal-powered 32-core ARM Linux server - Hack a Day
- UPDATE 1-Cell phone companies see spike in surveillance requests | Reuters
- Amazon Said to Plan Smartphone to Vie With Apple IPhone - Bloomberg
- How to Make a Starship Enterprise out of a Floppy Disk: 8 steps
- HowStuffWorks "Inside an Etch-a-Sketch"
- New Devices Improve Diabetes Control
- Cranberries Combat Urinary Tract Infections
- Fast-Changing Arab World Is Upending U.S. Assumptions - NYTimes.com
- Russia Sends Message of Impatience to Syria’s Assad - NYTimes.com
- Israeli Panel Says West Bank Presence Is Not Occupation - NYTimes.com