Search My Blog

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

New HSW Free Online Games - HowStuffWorks


HowStuffWorks "Cannon Challenge"
This is a fun little Online Cannon Game that I happened across on the HowStuffWorks Site. I played it one time and from the looks of it... I didn't do near as well, at a score of 91400 (see Screen Shot Pics) as the One's Who Came Before me... But, then again, those scores could all be Big Bunch of "Fish Stories" too!;) The Bike Build Game, is really just a simple little Puzzle. The Pic of the finished Bike is pretty nice. But, that's all there is to it. Storm Tracker, is an actual Storm Tracker. It's pretty nice. Volcano Explorer, is really just an Educational Too. But, I liked it and it was fun to see what Type of Volcano you can come up with. The Crab Fishing Game, seems to be broken. Or it is for me. It just starts a Download of a ".swf" file. This could even mean that the HowStuffWorks Site has been Hacked and the Flash Game file has Ben Replaced with something Malicious!:) But, I see this from time to time with my Fedora 14 Linux running Firefox Web Browser and it is probably just a Flash Glitch. All in all, I thought it was both fun and informative...

Don

Go there and Play...
http://science.howstuffworks.com/cannon-challenge-game.htm

No comments: