STEAM ENGINE TWO STROKE CONVERSION Weed Eater Steam Power
Uploaded by GREENPOWERSCIENCE on Jun 26, 2009
This illustrates the simplicity of converting any gasoline engine into a near perfectly machined Green Steam engine from scrap weed eaters or chain saws. Even old lawn mowers will work. I am considering an air powered tractor from a deep sea diving tank:-) Regulator to reduce 3200 psi to about 250.
- Convert your yard tools to run on steam!
- Engine Hacks: Convert your yard tools to run on steam! - Hack a Day
- Renewable Energy for the Poor Man: air powered bike update
- Air powered engine how it works and how to built NO PETROL - YouTube
- STEAM ENGINE TWO STROKE CONVERSION Weed Eater Steam Power - YouTube
- Steam Engine Lawnmower - Push Along - Testing - LPG tank boiler - YouTube
- AIR POWERED VEHICLE - YouTube
- Drill-Powered Bike - YouTube
Standard YouTube License