MACSBOOST GSXR Golf Cart Part Two - Mooresville Dragway
MACSBOOST GSXR Yamaha Golf cart Build Video
filed under: transportation hacks
Want to put 100 horses into your golf cart and then take it to the Dragstrip? Why not? [Mac McAlpine] did just that by dropping a 2007 GSXR 600 EFI into a 1987 gas-powered Yamaha golf cart. After the break you can see a video of the test run, as well as an overview of the modifications made when swapping engines. [Mac] mentions that the setup still uses the stock bike chain and jackshift even with the upgrade in power. He has, however, upgraded both the front and rear axles with caliper and drum brakes respectively. There’s also a NASCAR Car of Tomorrow wing on the roof to help keep the wheels on the pavement.
Good thing he’s wearing that helmet. Without a seatbelt it’ll make smashing through the windshield a little more comfortable. Drive carefully [Mac]!
- Putting too many horses in a golf cart (12/13/2010)
- Game Boy VGA using an FPGA (12/12/2010)
- Make your own cookie cutters this year (12/12/2010)
- Nook color rooted: Hands on (12/12/2010)
- Jacob's Ladder using EL wire (12/12/2010)
- MACSBOOST GSXR Golf Cart Part Two - Mooresville Dragway
- Putting too many horses in a golf cart - Hack a Day
- YouTube - MACSBOOST GSXR Golf Cart Part Two - Mooresville Dragway
- YouTube - MACSBOOST GSXR Yamaha Golf cart Build Video