filed under: classic hacks
If many of the readers out there longed for a Segway for Christmas but Santa didn’t bring you one, you are in luck. The aptly named Seg-Stick by [scolton] is a great way for cheap transportation. It uses a broomstick, along with two DeWalt cordless drills to power this bad boy on 6” wheels. Like articles done before on Hack a Day this is an awesome although rudimentary example of the things that can be made with a short amount of time, some determination, and a few power tools. Great job [scolton].
- MIT Inspired Impromptu SegStick
- MIT Inspired Impromptu SegStick - Hack a Day
- Sticking it all together.
- YouTube - Seg...stick.
- MIT Inspired Impromptu SegStick (12/27/2010)
- grenadier - 2010-12-27 14:26:30 (12/27/2010)
- Roee - 2010-12-27 14:02:01 (12/27/2010)
- Build a fusion reactor in your home (12/27/2010)
- Santa-Pede Challenge: Take Two (12/27/2010)
Pretty cool, how simple this one is... looks hard to ballance, in the video though.