***UPDATE: The software has now been updated to 8.0. Please disregard the method I suggest in this video and follow the updated method that is listed here:
This is a follow up tutorial to the video posted about using a webcam to control games:
This follow up shows how to use the same software to use any object as a mouse.
Creating a Game Controller with CamSpace
The first thing you have to do is download the latest version of CamSpace to your computer. You can get it here.
- Control Your Computer With A Webcam
- Sunnybrook Surgeons are using Xbox - YouTube
- Xbox Kinect in the hospital operating room - YouTube
- web cam mouse computer - Google Search
- DonsDeals: Use Any Object To Control Your Computer ***UPDATE
- Camspace Developers
- Control Your Computer With A Webcam - YouTube
- Use Any Object To Control Your Computer « Tinkernut.com