Autonomous/RC Human Botby
This robot can be controlled via a PC, remote control or Microcontroller.
Building a robot is all about creativity, how it is controlled, and intelligence.
This robot is built from:
- 13 Parallax and hitec servos
- home made pan and tilt head camera system
- servo erector set brackets with ball bearings
- erector set parts as body
- lynx motion tank tread kit
- wireless camera for live video streaming
- parallax ping sensors
- LED light strips for headlights (24 LEDs)
- parallax Bs2 and bs2px microcontrollers
- parallax Propeller microcontroller
- 2 parallax HB-25 motor controllers
- parallax Propeller usb servo controller
- spektrum DX5e reciever and transmitter
- 2 12 volt 6mm shaft (50:1 gear ratio) motors
- parallax LCD screen
- Misc. sensors
- different software programs such as roborealm for object tracking and more.
- Reedy LiPo 7.4V 1800mAh lithium battery pack
- Reedy LiPo 14.8V 3600mAh lithium battery pack
Here are the links to my videos of the robot...
Robot Walking The Dog
In order to build a robot similar to this you do not need everything I used. To make something cheap and easier all you need is what I included in my last page. I started with something much smaller and not as complex as this and in time I advanced. You can modify and change anything you want but you must be creative and willing to learn. Enjoy!.Read More...
- Autonomous RC Human Bot
- Remote-controlled tank tread robot will walk the dog for you - Hack a Day
- Autonomous/RC Human Bot
- YouTube - Video 69
- YouTube - Robot Walking The Dog