Bombono DVD Open Source Authoring Software
Bombono DVD is a DVD authoring program for Linux. It is made easy to use and has nice and clean GUI (Gtk).
The main features of Bombono DVD are:
Excellent MPEG viewer: Timeline and Monitor
Real WYSIWYG Menu Editor with live thumbnails
Comfortable Drag-n-Drop support
- You can author to folder, make ISO-image or burn directly to DVD
- Reauthoring: you can import video from DVD discs.
Bombono DVD is Open Source software and freely distributed under GPL license.
Bombono DVD 0.8: Motion Menus in Action
Wednesday, 3 November 2010
Motion menus can be rendered (with ffmpeg as encoder); to set a menu as a motion one just right-click it in Menu Browser and choose Menu Settings; set "motion" flag, duration, etc and try to build the project. Background and frame items (everything) will be motion if they can; use Set Poster feature to adjust it your own way.
New screenshot: Motion Menu Dialog
- Motion menus
- brand new: Czech (Marek Černocký), French (Olivier Girard), Italian (Sergio Zanchetta), Spanish (Carlos Sánchez)
- updates for languages: Danish, Finnish, Russian, Vietnamese
"Play All" type of linking, see #33
- The program now remembers its size and position on display; sizes of browsers File Browser and Media List are remembered too
Subpicture colors for menus can be adjusted now, in Menu Settings, #26
The only bug been fixed, #35
- Menu Editor: Distribute Horizontally/Vertically by tekkno genius
New Frames (Buttons): "shadow", "shadow & white", "shadow2" and "slide" by wronguser
Bombono DVD can now be built with Clang (LLVM) compiler 2.8+ (2.9 if you need PCH support), experimental support); GCC is still out of competition, though