When the JOBS Act was signed into law in April, it legalized the concept of “crowdfunding.” This idea allows startups to solicit the general public for investments as opposed to going through investors and traditional banks.
Tagged: Crowdfunding, Equity, Funding, Investors, JOBS Act, Startups, Wil Schroter.
Why JOBS Act Will Benefit Small Businesses (11:03)
SES Chicago: Optimized Site Vs. Search Friendly Site (10:25)
- Crowdfunding Movies Possible Even For Original, Rather Than Derivative Works | Techdirt
- DARPA Crowdsources Vehicle Design -- Government Computer News
- Geiger counter A/D conversion for radiation level crowdsourcing - Hack a Day
- DuQu Mystery Language Solved With the Help of Crowdsourcing | Threat Level | Wired.com
- Video - New Crowdfunding Site Fundable Helps Startups Take Off
- Crowdfunding for Startup Businesses on Fundable
- Stamp TEG | Crowdfunding for Startup Businesses on Fundable