|Download STOIK VideoConverter |
STOIK Video Converter 2.1.3
Convert AVI, WMV, DV and MPEG files in all possible combinations. Pick up one or multiple source video files, select output audio and video settings using preinstalled or custom profiles, and convert to single or multiple output video files. Now supports DivX with MP3, Windows Media 9, QuickTime 7 (in PRO version).
STOIK Video Converter 2.1.3 is the new release of popular freeware utility which has millions of satisfied users who enjoy power, speed, and simplicity of this versatile instrument – a rare combination in the world of modern video compression technologies. Second version brings further functional and interface enhancements, while preserving the straigtforward interface design which makes this program so easy and fun to use.
- Windows Media 9 support: preinstalled profiles for WM9, profile editor
- Convert multiple input files into signle output file
- Perform batch conversion of multiple files
- DV file output
- Preserve interlacing during conversion between different frame sizes, e.g. NTSC-PAL
- Output settings are stored in profiles for easy reuse
- Support of more popular AVI codecs such as DivX + MP3
Freeware STOIK Video Converter 2.1.3 can easily be upgraded to a PRO version in just few seconds upon purchase of the activation key. PRO version adds video editing functions – cutting and filtering. In the Clips mode which appears in PRO version you can trim parts of video, split source video in clips using manual cutting or automatic scene detection, change ordering of clips, repeat fragments, and do other cutting tasks. You can further improve quality of your video or add vivid special effects and filters. SVC 2.1.1 PRO supports import of QuickTime movies including version 7 of QuickTime.Go there...