Mark links for later access from the Handy Tab.
The developer of this add-on asks that you help support its continued development by making a small contribution.
Suggested Donation: $3.99
Mozilla is committed to supporting a vibrant and healthy developer ecosystem. Your optional contribution helps sustain further development of this add-on.close
|Works with||Firefox 3.5 - 3.7a1pre|
More about this add-on
HandyTab is a Firefox addon to let its user to easily mark web links for later reading, the marked links could be accessed from a special tab page, where they are listed in table format. This addon support Firefox and Fennec(mobile version of Firefox).
Typical Use Case
* First you mark a link on the current web page
* Then you continue to navigate the web, and mark more links during this period
* Finally, you decide to read the marked links, so you open the HandyTab page, and the marked links are listed there
* After reading some marked links, you want to make some clean up, so you click the 'Remove Readed' button on the top of the HandyTab page, all the readed items are removed
* Althrough some marked links have not be readed yet, you decide to read them later and quit the browser application.
* Once you got time, you decide to read the remained marked links, you start the browser application and open the HandyTab page, the unread marked links are still there
* Mark link / image or web page for later access
* Marked links could be save/load automatically
* Extra info relate to the marked links are available - Time when marked, refer link (the web page that the link reside)
* Marks clean up, you could remove readed / selected or all marked links by simply click the corresponding button
I'm going to try this one out...