Search My Blog

Monday, August 23, 2010

AncientHelpDesk.wmv - Video.ME

GoDaddy.com, where I register my Domain Names has started a Video Sharing Service for it Customers. Looks like there are already some interesting Videos on there, to me anyway, in the Science area. I didn't look too far, but it seems like a decent Video Site. Except one problem I had... I couldn't view the Videos in Full Screen. I run Firefox in Fedora Linux and I find this problem in several Video Sites. I have the newest Flash and Java that can be installed in the Newest Version of Firefox, but still have this Problem sometimes. I guess the Flash issues still abound. So I'm not wasting any more time trying to fix this. I just watch em small or go on to another Site that does work in Full Screen. Check out this little video, it is a funny one;)


Go there and See Video...
http://www.video.me/ViewVideo.aspx?vid=2198&catid=6

Don

No comments: