Search My Blog

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Bluetooth multimedia remote - Hack a Day

Bluetooth multimedia remote

posted Aug 5th 2010 3:00pm by Mike Szczys
filed under: digital audio hacks

[Mathieu] spent three months developing this multimedia remote control. It connects to a PC via USB or Bluetooth and communicates with Winamp to pull down track information for display on a Nokia LCD screen. It can also be used as a wireless headset via the two on-board jacks. [Mettieu] thinks it’s just a small hop away from working as a Skype client if you take the time to write a plugin for that API.

tagged: , , ,

Go there...
http://hackaday.com/2010/08/05/bluetooth-multimedia-remote/

03Jul 2008

The Bluetooth Remote Control

Hello everyone!
This time I'll present you a project that I'm particularly proud of. Well, this is a bluetooth remote control for winamp. But it is not everything that it does, as you will see...

Well, let me explain you why I had this idea. Everytime I'm moving around my appartment, there are always things that I would like to do remotely when I'm listening to my music: change the volume, see what track is being played, move to the next track, and why not, stop the music and make a skype call using the remote.
This is the concept, if you haven't understood it let's put it another way:

Read More...
http://www.limpkin.fr/index.php?post/2008/11/12/The-Bluetooth-Remote-Control

Don

No comments: