phase 1 of this project describes:
- the design of the DSP itself
- its integration with a 4x100W amplifier in a custom lasercut chassis
- its first implementation, in a stereo bi-amplified speaker system with powered subwoofer.
phase 2 of this project describes:
- the design of a digital audio input (resampled SPDIF) for the DSP
- its integration with a 6x100W amplifier in a custom lasercut chassis
- its 2nd implementation, in a stereo tri-amplified speaker system with room-mode compensation.
DSP 01: hi-fi audio signal processor • Hackaday.io - Go there...
Audio Project - DSP 01: hi-fi audio signal processor a digital signal processor with integrated multi-channel amplifier for high-fidelity speakers, 2 input, 6-output digital signal processor (DSP) for crossover & equalization of high-fidelity speakers
- DSP 01: Real, Legit Audiophile Goodness | Hackaday
- ADAU1701 | datasheet and product info SigmaDSP® 28/56-Bit Audio Processor with Two ADCs and Four DACs | Analog Devices
- DSP 01, part 10: room treatment, optimized EQ, treble adjust — latent laboratories
- DSP 01, part 6: (a total lack of) USB audio — latent laboratories
- USB to I2S Digital Audio Bridge | Silicon Labs
- DSP 01: hi-fi audio signal processor • Hackaday.io
- gallery_page • Hackaday.io