Search My Blog

Monday, August 19, 2013

Evacuate Earth - National Geographic Documentary 2013 and Related links - YouTube Video


This Documentary looks interesting and check out the Related links too...

Don

Evacuate Earth - National Geographic Documentary - HD 720p 2013



Video Link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6NmP20kGDRU

Deutsches Wissenschafts Netz·221 videos
1,261
338,374
    156

Published on Apr 29, 2013

If we faced a countdown to destruction, could we build a spacecraft to take us to new and habitable worlds? Can we Evacuate Earth? NGC's two-hour special examines this terrifying but scientifically plausible scenario by exploring how we could unite to ensure the survival of the human race.

This video is for entertainment purposes only and is not for profit of any kind. I did not make this film,National Geographic did. I am uploading it for educational and entertainment purposes. This is 100% legal under the copyright law. The audio in this clip is for entertainment purposes only. I do not own the audio in this video. I am not breaking any copyright laws therefor the audio in this video is legal.
This documentary was made, produced and is completely owned by National Geographic. I do not own anything in this video. This video is only for educational purposes and I am not claiming this video as my own in any way.


  • ·


No comments: