Search My Blog

Monday, January 16, 2012

Fishing under ice (ORIGINAL) - YouTube

Fishing under ice (ORIGINAL)



Video Link...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VIs00QjiJZQ&feature=g-all-u&context=G2536e7cFAAAAAAAAMAA

I'm no Pro Diver. But I have been Scuba Diving before. And I'm still trying to figure if their Air Bubbles going down. Instead of Up, like they should... is Real (something to do with the Cold Temps under Ice). Or some kind of Great, Trick Photography???

Don


More Videos that I found - Natural Wonders
Fishing under ice (ORIGINAL) - YouTube
Close Encounters of the Giant Kind - YouTube
Volcano Lava - YouTube
Volcano Pacaya - YouTube
Fishing under ice (ORIGINAL) Uploaded by on Jan 2, 2012

Some under ice views from beautiful lake Saarijärvi in Vaala, Finland

Divers:
Fisherman: Eelis Rankka
Fisherman's friend: Tommi Salminen
Boy with the balloon: Jukka Pelttari

Camera and editing: Juuso Mettälä
Manuscript by Juuso Mettälä and Eelis Rankka

Safety divers: Esa Vuoppola and Juhana Heino

Music: Stefano Mocini: The end of the doubs

Couple of things about this video:
Camera I used was Sony HDR-SR11 with Amphibico HD Elite housing.
The Wheelbarrow was saved from the bottom of the lake and I have used it many times after that.
The rubber duck and the balloon are also home with me.
None of the divers got any permanent damage either.
And yes, we had a lot of fun making this video.

-Juuso

No comments: