Search My Blog

Thursday, November 10, 2011

Something to do with Face Book, that I can enjoy!

Finally! Something to do with Face Book, that I can enjoy!;) I may be a little late... this came out in 2010... but hey... I don't get on FB or Watch Jimmy Kimmel that often... hardly ever! But, I walked by the TV tonight and there was this great Song playin on JK!:) LOL!;) 

Don

To All The Friends I've Un'ed Before by Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker for National UnFriend Day

Video of the Song, on the Page...
http://www.mydamnchannel.com/Jimmy_Kimmel_Live/National_Unfriend_Day/ToAllTheFriendsIveUnedBeforebyBradPaisleyandDariusRucker_6488.aspx

FaceBook - To All The Friends I've Un'ed Before by Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker for National UnFriend Day
to all the friends i've uned before - Google Search
"To All The Friends I've Un'ed Before" by Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker for National UnFriend Day
National UnFriend Day - YouTube
Darius Rucker and Brad Paisley - "To All The Friends I've Un'ed Before" » News » Darius Rucker
My Damn Channel » National Unfriend Day » "To All The Friends I've Un'ed Before" by Brad Paisley and Darius Rucker
National UnFriend Day | Big Geek Daddy

No comments: