Search My Blog

Saturday, November 12, 2011

NASA images: Desktop wallpaper from outer space

NASA images: Desktop wallpaper from outer space

by Mark Kaelin  |  November 11, 2011, 12:15am PST  |  Image 1 of 30

Previous  |  Next

Saturn's rings from shadows

Desktop wallpaper is one of the best ways to personalize your computer. And one of the best topics for desktop wallpaper is space. These 30 images are from NASA and their associate agencies and research organizations.

For the best results, click the image above the description to navigate to the highest resolution image we have. That higher-resolution image is the one you should use as desktop wallpaper.

Credit: NASA

Related Galleries


I love Space Pics!:) They make me want to go there and Explore. I Have had two Pics that I made from "The Cone Nebula (NGC 2264) Credit: NASA, ESA, and the Hubble Heritage (STScI/AURA)-ESA/Hubble Collaboration" on my Wall for about 10 years now:) I merged them with another Space Pic from Hubble (can't remember it's name now) and a Pic of a Gibson Guitar. I also love music and Guitars...

Don



Here are my Versions...


Panoramic-Stars-Guitar-Black-White.jpg


Space-GuitarMan-Red-seameless-08-10-2007.jpg

And here's another one I made from a Sky Pic I shot and a Guitar Image...

Sunset-Tower-Silvarado-Lees-Guitar-rotate-L90.jpg

These were all in my Pre-Digital Camera Days. But I loved Scanning Pics from my Film Camera and playing with them on my Computer:)

Don

No comments: