Boot and run Linux from a USB flash memory stick
Bring your Favorite Portable Linux Desktop with you wherever you go
Easily install your favorite Linux operating system on a flash drive or USB key no larger than your thumb (Thumb Drive). Your Portable Linux operating system can then be taken with you, and run from any computer that can boot from the USB flash device. Bring your entire operating system, desktop, applications, files, email, personal settings, favorites, games and more with you. It's your very own portable operating system you can carry in your pocket.
Pendrivelinux provides simplified information making it easy for anyone to install, boot, and run their favorite Linux Distro from a portable flash drive!
Go there Read More and Download...
Build A Multiboot USB Drive For Free with Yumi by Britec
- YouTube - Build A Multiboot USB Drive For Free with Yumi by Britec
- pendrivelinux - Google Search
- Boot and run Linux from a USB flash memory stick | USB Pen Drive Linux
- YUMI - Multiboot USB Creator (Windows) | USB Pen Drive Linux
- Universal USB Installer – Easy as 1 2 3 | USB Pen Drive Linux
- XBOOT – Multiboot ISO USB Creator (Windows) | USB Pen Drive Linux
- USB Creator Tools - Windows Based | USB Pen Drive Linux
- How to install Linux to a USB flash memory stick from a running Live CD | USB Pen Drive Linux
- Install GRUB2 on a USB Flash Drive using Linux | USB Pen Drive Linux