Search My Blog

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The TechCrunch Guide To The Inauguration

I'm looking for a site to Download the Obama Inauguration. I was recording it on TV, but I forgot to Put in a New DVD, so it ran out in the middle of his speech!:O If I can find the whole thing in a download... I could just burn it to DVD on my Computer... Any Ideas? This is what I found so far, but the all seem to be just for watching...


The TechCrunch Guide To The Inauguration
by Erick Schonfeld on January 18, 2009

Whether you are headed to Washington for the Obama Inauguration or simply want to follow along online, there is no shortage of sites and applications dedicated to the national party on Tuesday, January 20. Of course, every major news site (ABC.com, CBS.com, MSNBC.com, Fox.com, CNN.com, NYTimes.com, WashingtonPost.com, etc) will have videos, photos, and reporting from the event. But the people lining the parade route will also be Twittering, uploading photos, and capturing video moments with their cell phones and video cameras. General information about the inauguration can be found at the sites for the Joint Congressional Committee on Inaugural Ceremonies and Presidential Inaugural Committee.

Below is the TechCrunch Guide to the Inauguration, a collection of links and apps that will help you make the most out of the inauguration.

Read More...
http://www.techcrunch.com/2009/01/18/the-techcrunch-guide-to-the-inauguration/

Don

No comments: