Search My Blog

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Re: Wanna Ride?? KOOL CARS!

Ok, those are cool!:) I made my comments by the Pics...

Don

Jeffrey Tucker wrote:
what weather we are having. 76 degrees now, but predicted to hit 80.
Jeff Tucker
Go Frogs!!
 

 

 

Just when you think you have seen it all ~


Talk about Slammed and Jammed!:)  


Fishin anyone? or uuuum... So, does it float???
 

That's the Munsters Dragster!:) They won back ther family car in a race with that!:)
 

Ick:( Don't like Tennis shoes and surely not for a Car!
 

Thanks anyways... I'm not hungry;)
 

Was that in a movie? Pretty good body work;)
 

Interesting... pretty cool, for a mini van...
 


 

Now, I could live in that!:) The inside is nicer than my bedroom!;)
 


 



Now that's just ugly... can it make a turn??? Check out the flat tire in the top Pic...
 


 

Yep... good ol bad ol Grave Digger:) Is that #1 or #2 or#???
 

That's a fuzzy VW... not a UAS model... see the steering wheel...
 

Yabba Dabba Do!!!;)
 WILLMA!!!

That should Blow the Competition Away!!;)
 

That's just a shame! Doing that to a Corvet!:O Well... kinda cool;)
 

This is just one car... what a paint job!! Fooled me too:)

 



 





No comments: