Search My Blog

Thursday, January 29, 2009

Gizmo's - A First Class Commercial Backup Program for Free | Gizmo's Tech Support Alert

I am trying this one out on Vista, backing up files from a messed up WinXP Drive... who'd a thunk it!;) I like the ease of us, easy to figure out. Check it out, it work with Zip files, so you can use other programs to look through and restore your backups, if you wish. It work on Win 98 (if I remember right) to Vista...

A First Class Commercial Backup Program for Free

Here's an unsolicited offer for all Tech Support Alert readers that I recently received from Neobyte, the developers of the excellent Titan Backup utility that I featured in my newsletter last year.  Almost all the feeback I received at that time about Titan Backup was very positive so I'm happy to pass this offer on to you:

"Hi Gizmo,

I recently read the interview you had with Paul Gillin and saw you were recommending people an old version of Winbackup (the product is no longer developed by Uniblue)

I would like to offer your readers the FULL version of Titan Backup 1.5 (only few months old version), I am confident you'll find it very useful for your audience. You can find here some differences between version 1.5 and 2.5.

Your readers can download Titan Backup 1.5 from here:
http://www.neobytesolutions.com/trial-versions/free/titanbackup15.exe

Then they'll enter the below serial to activate the full version:
000020-ACM8KK-1YXPMT-JZT49Z-05Z6JZ-7C68TR-9Y7FU9-6PD2P8

We'll keep the special discount we already offer your readers, in case they want to upgrade to the latest version Titan Backup 2.5.

Looking forward to see your readers benefiting from this offer.

Best regards

Flavius Saracut
www.titanbackup.com
Marketing Manager, Neobyte Solutions"
 

Editors note:  Tech Support Alert has no affiliation with Neobyte Solutions and does not derive any commission, profit or other financial benefit from Neobyte. Where Neobyte offers special discounts to our readers we forgo any commission and have asked instead that the normal commercial commission be given to our readers in the form of a larger discount.

 Go there...

http://www.techsupportalert.com/free-titan-backup.htm

Don

No comments: