Search My Blog

Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Replacement for iGoogle Home Page - http://www.ustart.org/





I like this one. I'm Trying out http://www.ustart.org/ on 09-17-13. It Was easy to setup. Except moving App Windows around is pretty tricky. I really like the iGoogle import feature, though. That was a breeze! It gives you a link to download your iGoogle config xml file. Then you juts upload it to ustart.org. Also, you can use your own Background Image. If you select Advanced in the Choose Skin Area. I tried to use an image from my FTP Server. But, it wouldn't go there. So, I used one that I already had on my Web Sites Server. I will upload others later and see what the look like. I'm attaching a Screenshot and a couple PDF Print outs of my new http://www.ustart.org/#Home Page...

Which iGoogle Alternative do you like best? 


Don


iGoogle Alternatives


iGoogle Alternative - Google Search
Netvibes – Social Media Monitoring, Analytics and Alerts Dashboard
StartPage - StartPage Sites as alternative to iGoogle
iGoogle Shutdown: AllMyFaves is the Perfect Alternative Homepage « All My Faves | Blog | @allmyfaves
iGoogle Alternative Netvibes
5 iGoogle Alternatives You Should Consider - TECHGEEK.com.au
iGoogle Alternative at DuckDuckGo
Two more iGoogle alternatives | Workers' Edge - CNET News
I want to: 25 iGoogle Alternatives
uStart.org - Your customisable start page!
Click here to title your page!
iGoogle Alternative gadgets at DuckDuckGo
My Yahoo!
My Yahoo!
Back up your iGoogle page - Web Search Help
Your personal web - backstitch
This Aggregator Site Is Stylish And Simple
igHome - iGoogle Alternative
Introducing: backstitch - YouTube

iGoogle Alternatives - The deadline for the demise of iGoogle, Google's start page, is getting closer, it will be gone November 1st, 2013


6 Great Alternatives to iGoogle
Export iGoogle Feeds to OPML
Netvibes – Social Media Monitoring, Analytics and Alerts Dashboard
:translators - Netvibes-User_Guide.pdf
Netvibes mobile version
igHome - iGoogle Alternative
My Yahoo!
Click here to title your page!
Symbaloo | Access your bookmarks anywhere | iGoogle alternative
Why Symbaloo is an excellent iGoogle alternative.
Add Gmail Tasks to Your Firefox Sidebar
iGoogle
Load Any Site in Your Firefox Sidebar
igHome Mobile

No comments: