Search My Blog

Monday, September 28, 2009

10 easy ways to play with Linux without leaving Windows

10 easy ways to play with Linux without leaving Windows

Linuxby Lee Mathews (RSS feed) Sep 28th 2009 at 3:00PM
While I haven't made the switch to Linux full time, I find myself
spending more and more time experimenting of late. In particular, I'm
enjoying projects like Moblin and the Ubuntu Netbook Remix.

If you're still using Windows for your primary OS there are tons of ways
to get your feet wet like a true penguin without making any serious
commitments. Here are ten ways to play with Linux painlessly -- if you
have another to share, please post it in the comments!

Read nmore...
http://www.downloadsquad.com/2009/09/28/10-easy-ways-to-play-with-linux-without-leaving-windows/

Don

No comments: