If you have never hear do BackTrack Linux. It is a very Powerful Security and Penetration Testing Distro. Most of the Apps are Command Line Only. So, you only get good use of them if you like to work in the Command Line - Terminal. Still, there are some GUI Apps too...
BackTrack 5 R2 Released! Mar 1st, 2012
The long awaited release of the BackTrack 5 R2 kernel has arrived, and it’s now available in our repositories. With a spanking brand new 3.2.6 kernel, a huge array of new and updated tools and security fixes, BT5 R2 will provide a more stable and complete penetration testing environment than ever before. We will start a series of blog posts on how to upgrade, deal with VMWare, and even build your own updated BT5 R2 by yourself. For now though, here’s how to get the new kernel and all of the updated goodness:
BackTrack 5 R2 was released on 1st of March, 2012.
Go and Download BackTrack...
- BackTrack Linux - Linux Freedom
- BackTrack 5 R2 Linux Officially Released - Softpedia
- BackTrack Linux - Penetration Testing Distribution
- Upgrading to BackTrack 5 R2
- BackTrack Wiki
- InternetNews Realtime IT News - Amazon Backtracks on Kindle Voice Feature
- Linux Today - Amazon Backtracks on Kindle Voice Feature