Search My Blog

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

icloud - Your friends, files and digital life on any computer

I received this e-mail today about icloud...
Access icloud files on your phone
icloud mobile will forever change how you perceive your phone. Through your phone web browser, you can now view all documents, photos, music, movies, bookmarks, contacts, calendar events, todo's and notes you have stored in your icloud account. Touch a contacts phone number and it will make the call. It even allows you to read email messages and use your finger to swipe to the next photo in a photo album. Give it a try and it will open up a new world of mobility.

Upload all your photos and music to icloud and experience to always have it accessible through your phone, without having to synchronize it to the phone. You will expand your phone with up to 100 GB - safely stored in the cloud. Never worry about loosing your phone and precious memories.

Check it out today; http://icloud.com/m. Works great with; iPhone, iPad and Android.

Thanks for using our service.

icloud Team
http://twitter.com/icloud

Sounds great! Ea? Well, it might just be... But, I can't login from my Fedora 13 with my Firefox Browser. I have a user name and I remembered my pass. Don't remember which Cloud OS this one is. I've joined several... I guess Joined back when I had a running WinXP System. Another Virus got to that one, again!:( It had a very bad rootkit. According to the MS Online Scanning tool, that is... I let it delete some system files, so now it wont boot at all. And the WinXP Install CD can't even fix it now!:O That's a first for me... Anyway, Seems that the highest version of Java, that can be installed, is not quite enough for icloud:( I have Java version(s):  1.4.2_xx, 1.5.0, 6.0.

Oh, well... it was just a Toy to me anyway. I'm not really gonna trust some stranger's out there on the Internet with any of my sensitive Data!:O Would you???

icloud - Your friends, files and digital life on any computer
http://icloud.com/en

Icloud Online OS
icloud - Google Search
Icloud - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
icloud - Your friends, files and digital life on any computer
Download Java software for Linux
How do I test whether Java is working on my computer?
Don

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was digging up some very old emails and saw this as well. Apple introduced iCloud in 2011, but this email was dated 2010. This email also refers to the service as "icloud" in all lowercase. All the image links are broken so I can only see the text of the email. It's interesting it also mentions compatibility with Android.