Search My Blog

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Machining and Building Prototypes by Dan Gelbart 18 Part Series - YouTube Videos

Here's a Great How To Series, on Machining and Building Prototypes by Dan Gelbart. It's an 18 Part Series. I found it on Hackaday.com, Learn 40 Years Of Mech Prototyping At Lightspeed | Hackaday. My first job, in 1973, was in a Machine Shop. And I continued on in Machine Work, as a Tool Maker, in an Air Craft Manufacturing Plant. I was also a Cabinet Maker, over the years. So, I'm very familiar with the Tools Dan, is using. And find his instruction, very interesting. I'm watching part 2 of Dan's Series, now. And I have already seen quite a few tips. That I didn't already know and enjoyed learning. Much of his Safety Tips, at the Beginning. Are common sense and usually learned by experience, on the job. But, if you are a beginner. Then Dan could save you a Finger or and Eye. Or from some really bad Cuts, at the least. On his Tips, on Turning and Drilling Brass. I found my self, thinking. I've done that! So, that's why that happened. He not only says. Don't do this. But, he explains why and how it works, too. It's a really good Series. Check out the Related Links too...

Don

Machining and Building Prototypes by Dan Gelbart 18 Part Series


Learn 40 Years Of Mech Prototyping At Lightspeed | Hackaday
Building Prototypes Dan Gelbart part 1 of 18 Introduction - YouTube
Dan Gelbart - YouTube
Dan Gelbart - YouTube

Building Prototypes Dan Gelbart part 1 of 18 Introduction


Start here, in the Playlist - Building Prototypes Dan Gelbart part 1 of 18 Introduction - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMP_AfiNlX4&list=PL_tws4AXg7asrBv1MMAq4AO68ONUcvty2&index=1

32,220
Published on Feb 4, 2013

Building Prototypes Dan Gelbart



No comments: