Search My Blog

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

After over 11 years of not having or missing having a Mobile Phone - I finally found one that sounds interesting to me

After over 11 years of not having or missing having a Mobile Phone... I finally found one that sounds interesting to me. Check out this Phonebloks on YouTube. Also, Motorola's Project Ara Partners with Phonebloks to Create Modular Smartphones. More links below..

Don

Phonebloks


Video Link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDAw7vW7H0c


Motorola's Project Ara Partners with Phonebloks to Create Modular Smartphones


Motorola's Project Ara Looks to Create Modular Smartphones | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
Motorola Moto X (AT&T) Review & Rating | PCMag.com
Hands On With Motorola's Moto Maker | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
Putting the X in Texas: Touring Motorola's Moto X Factory | News & Opinion | PCMag.com
dscout + Project Ara · dscout
Phonebloks
Phonebloks - YouTube
Thunderclap: Phonebloks

No comments: