Search My Blog

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Amarok Music Player (I uninstalled from Fedora 14 Locks up and uses to much CPU 11-28-12)

Amarok is an Open Source Music Player. I have use it some, in the Past. But, now it is Locking up, when I try to open it up on my Fedora 14 System. I remember that Amarok has always used too much System Resources for my 1.8GHz Core 2 with 2.5GB of Ram. But, now it is eating up the CPU Resources and wont even start up, after waiting 30 to 60 Seconds. So, I went ahead and uninstalled it. So that I wont forget and try to use it again. And go through the aggravation of figuring out what is wrong again. I did a couple of searched on the Amarok Support Page. But, didn't see my problem. Let me know if you find an answer...

Here's a few Screen Shots of what I uninstalled and what I kept...







Don

Amarok Support, Go there...
http://amarok.kde.org/de/node/657


Amarok Music Player (I uninstalled from Fedora 14 Locks up and uses to much CPU 11-28-12)
Support | Amarok
Amarok • KDE Community Forums
Search • KDE Community Forums

No comments: