Search My Blog

Monday, November 19, 2012

Minitube - Manually Update in Fedora 14

I run Fedora 14 and Minitube Stopped working. But, there are no available updates in the Repo's. So, I downloaded the newest version (1.9 at present). And unpacked it. Then I manually Copied it to the Existing Directories and over wrote the existing files (see Screen Shots for directories). Now it works fine. But, for some reason, it keeps playing the same file over and over again until you hit "Skip". I seem to remember it doing that, in the past too... 

 

Update: MiniTube Desktop YouTube Video Watching Searching App Locks up Fedora - Korora 17 and have to Reboot

Don




Minitube


Watch YouTube videos in a new way: you type a keyword, Minitube gives you an endless video stream.
Minitube is not about cloning the original YouTube web interface, it aims to create a new TV-like experience. Read more

Read More...
http://flavio.tordini.org/minitube



Here comes Minitube 1.9!

So today I woke up and read the emails about Minitube crashing and YouTube replying with error codes. I had a new version in store ready to be released. Actually I had already submitted it to the Mac App Store. So I quickly adapted to the new YouTube stuff and, while I was at it, fixed the division by zero crash that was triggered by the failed requests.
Now I’m off to work on fixing Musictube too. When I have more time I’ll add something about the new features. For now you just get to read the changelog:
Read More...
http://flavio.tordini.org/on/minitube

Minitube Update Fedora
Minitube Update Fedora 14 - Google Search
Minitube 1.7 released
Minitube
RPM resource minitube
minitube - FedoraForum.org
Minitube , ATI , Fedora 16 = Crashing X server - FedoraForum.org
RPM of Distribution Fedora 14
minitube-1.6-2.fc14.i686 RPM
Musictube, YouTube music player for Mac, Windows and Ubuntu
Minitube, YouTube app for Mac, Windows and Linux

No comments: