I got this link form a comment on my Blog. This page has some interesting Articles on Linuc Memory... Here's the comment...
Jorrold said... I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.
Here's a clip from the page...
If hardware can be said to form the physical aspect of a computer system, software forms the brains of a computer! Software refers to the computer programs, procedures and documentation that perform certain tasks on a computer system. Following is an extensive list of examples of the different kinds of software. Before going through it, you may like to take a quick look at the major types of software.Read more...
- Physical Memory In Linux
- Virtual Memory Statistics In Linux
- Linux Kernel Memory Leak
- Linux Kernel Memory Management
- Linux Virtual Memory Manager
- Swap Memory In Linux
- Understanding The Linux Virtual Memory
- Linux Kernel Memory Limit
- Linux Kernel Memory Footprint
- Linux Kernel Memory Allocation