Search My Blog

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Linux Memory Management, Linux Memory Command, Linux Kernel

I got this link form a comment on my Blog. This page has some interesting Articles on Linuc Memory... Here's the comment...


Jorrold said... I recently came accross your blog and have been reading along. I thought I would leave my first comment. I dont know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I will keep visiting this blog very often.


Joannah

http://linuxmemory.net

Here's a clip from the page...

Physical Memory In Linux

If hardware can be said to form the physical aspect of a computer system, software forms the brains of a computer! Software refers to the computer programs, procedures and documentation that perform certain tasks on a computer system. Following is an extensive list of examples of the different kinds of software. Before going through it, you may like to take a quick look at the major types of software.

Read more...
http://linuxmemory.net/


No comments: