Search My Blog

Friday, July 3, 2009

YouTube - Sarah Palin's Resignation Press Conference

Here's a video of just her News Conference announcing her Resignation.
That's sad... I haven't heard any of that stuff. I'll try and see what
I can find, probably tomorrow... I remember looking up her church and
seeing her in a video there. She was revisiting for an anniversary
celebration. That's when I realized that she was a real Christian and
seemed to have a great heart. I doubt that she has converted to a
Cult!:O But you never know what people might end up doing in life... She
has been hit so hard by the Devil-Media and so many lies have been told
about her and her family. I think we need to keep praying for all of
them...

Sarah Palin's Resignation Press Conference
shttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_OyjXE7OhSk

No comments: