Search My Blog

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Official Tax Day TEA Party, July 4th, 2009

Did you even know about this? I didn't, not until it was all over:(... I
Didn't even know about the 4th Tea Parties utile they were all over that
night. The News Reported the low turn outs here and not much else... I
would have followed them on line if I had known. Sad that the Liberal
News Media is basically Blacking out any real coverage on this movement.
I agree with most of what they are saying and am praying that we don't
loose our Country to Debt owed to Asian Countries because of what the
current Administration is doing. Not to mention the Government take over
of the Largest and Most important Business and Industry's in the USA and
World for that matter!:O

Official Tax Day TEA Party, July 4th, 2009 Web Site...
http://www.teapartyday.com/

Don

No comments: