Search My Blog

Friday, December 26, 2008

Christmas Santa's Workshop Hallmark e-card

Click to play Christmas Santa's Workshop Hallmark e-card
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

Hi all, someone sent me a neat e-Christmas Card from Hallmark today and it blessed my heart:) So, I spent all evening making one of my own... So, I wanted to share it with all of you. It's a slide show with some scenery Pics that I have taken over the last 15 or so years... But several of them are just some I found on the Web that I really like... The Snow Flake Pics were taken through a Microscope and are of real live Snow Flakes... Pretty cool, I think:) Anyways... like this explanation... it's kind of long... so look at it when you have time an a cup of coffee in hand;) Turn up your Speakers... the music makes it nice:) I don't know if it will work for you if you are still on Dial-up, but it might... So, hope you all had Blessed and Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to come!:)

God Bless,

Don


No comments: