Search My Blog

Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cordless Drill Battery Fix - YouTube How To Video Replacing Dead Battery Cells in a Cordless Drill

Here's a good How To Video. On Replacing Dead Battery Cells. In a Cordless Drill. He buys a Cheap Battery Pack, with the same power ratings. And then removes and replaces the Cells, that he needs. His cost, in the UK. Was 24 quid (about $25 USA). I've shopped for Battery Cells, for my old Drills. And they range from $1.50 to $6 each. Then there's Shipping. The cheapest, I found would have to be shipped from Hong Kong and would take 1 month or more to arrive at my door, in the US. So, if you got free shipping on the whole Battery. And got it faster. Like 3 days to a week. It might be a better way to get your Replacement Cells. Check out the Related Videos too...

Don

Cordless Drill Battery Fix

Video link...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96foswY1m58


No comments: